David Beckham is Sexiest Man Alive "I thought I was past my sell by date"



I thought I was past my sell by date but thanks to People Magazine for the accolade and the compliment! I always feel a little shy when receiving these Awards, though it will make my Mum happy. This one the kids will laugh at, as they see what Daddy looks like in the morning!


"I mean I like to wear nice clothes and nice suits and look and feel good, but I don't ever think of myself that way." 
Still, when Beckham shared the news with his wife, fashion mogul Victoria Beckham, 41, she was totally on-board. 
For more on the Sexiest Man Alive – and to see who else made the cut – pick up the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
"I would hope that she feels this way about me all the time anyway!" he says with a shy smile. "But she said, 'Congratulations!' "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reunite to watch Kanye West gig with the rest of the clan